Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's the day...


What a busy day yesterday was! I picked up the Sequel (a portable O2 concentrator) for our trip and I am going to have her use it today while we are around town to make sure we are all comfortable with it before we leave tonight. It's bulky and to be honest, I like her ladybug better!

She was so bloody cute yesterday when her friends James and Dylon came over. She hasn't seen them in a awhile and they brought her over a wonderful stuffed giraffe and the whole family prayed over it before they gave it to her so it was meaningful on so many levels. They played upstairs then went outside on the swing set and she was giggling and hugging them. She had taken off her O2 right as they got here...she thinks it makes her look funny, and for the 10-15 minutes that they were playing she was short of breath but refusing to settle down (I wasn't trying very hard to make her I admit) and as soon as they were gone and she put it on she was breathing a bit better but PT ended up being rough.

So today is finally here. I've got a few last minute things to take care of and hope to have a really good day with all of the girls. We leave late tonight so I will update again after her first appointment tomorrow afternoon.

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”

No comments: