Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home sweet home...

Just a quick update! We are home and boy does it feel good. Tomorrow we've got an appointment and then I am going to go fetch the girls from Grandmas so it's going to be a looong day all the way around.

Tomorrow night I will do an update once we are home about the appointments and a couple of things I didn't touch on while we were there. In the meantime THANK YOU, THANK YOU, & THANK YOU for all the prayers, love, and light for Alana this past week and every other week.


2 comments:

rattles said...

Ive been following your blog for a while. Im still parying for you all and really hope that this new doctor will find the cause of all your daughters problems. I have acknowledged your blog by giving you an award. I hope that you can put it on your blog and proudly show others that you have it :-)
Check it out on my last blog entry!

Take care. Lotsa lv and prayers
Rattles Xxx

rattles said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog jess. I hope your all ok today. I think alana is a very special little girl-she is so brave most adults would struggle to deal with the things that she has to face but she always has a smile.

All my love and prayers to you and your family. Lotsa lv Rattles Xxxx